First, the list of Academic libraries and database resources available to lecturers and students:
|Oxford University Press
|Sweet & Maxwell
|Microsoft Imagine Academy
- Let our librarian review the homework assignment – to get key info.
- We will identify and locate the relevant resource – from the above list.
- Return to the Librarian when more help is needed.
- Our Librarian will assess the topic, compile a list of specific resources and pass to you.
- Consultations are also available in-person, by telephone, or online.
- Here are some guidelines you should follow when using our resources:
- Define your topic
- Organise your research and develop search strategies
- Work with unique materials.
Some Tips for the Write-up:
- Keep the purpose of work in mind. And create a list of key concepts.
- Make notes as you organise the collected data.
- Consider different types of information.
- Use the required citation format.